Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acarmoner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2013, 06:54 AM
    VA Disability am I elligible for Social Security Disability
    VA Disability has shown 100% medical disability am I also eligible to collect Social Security Disability at the same time?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2013, 07:39 AM
    Yes, if you qualify. What Veterans Should Know About Filing for Social Security Disability | Disability Secrets

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Social Security Disability [ 0 Answers ]

My husband's disabilty was dispersed in 4 checks - his, mine and our two children which when my son turned nineteen his check amount was added to the remaining Three. Now, I received a notice saying that when my daughter turns 16, that she will continue to get her check but I lose mine and was...

Can my social security disability payments from Social Security can be garnished [ 5 Answers ]

I am on Social Security Disability. I was just served a small claims request and I wonder if they can garnish my social security benefits?

Social security disability [ 3 Answers ]

Can the court garnish my social security benefits for alimony in the State of Florida

Teacher retirement disability and social security disability [ 1 Answers ]

I qualified for both teacher retirement disability and social security disability. I saw the quote (below) but I'm uncertain how or if it also applies to me. "If the disability comes from Social Security, it is tax free. If it comes from your employer, it IS taxable." Also, my son...

View more questions Search