Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynfirst Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 08:21 AM
    I have a 24 karat gold electroplated pendant lightly antiqued and decorated with enam
    I have a 24 karat gold electroplated pendant that is decorated with enamel and austrian crystals from the metropolitan museum of art swan basket miniature egg from the workshop of Peter Carl Faberge. Is it worth anything significant?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 19, 2013, 10:14 AM
    I'm guessing you might get $50 - 75 for it on eBay. Electroplate (EP) is such a minuscule amount that it has no real value in gold content, and lots of places sell items from the house of Faberge. If you can post a picture I might be able to better guess.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About gold-electroplated jewelry [ 1 Answers ]

I just have read and re-read the FTC rules and searched all over the internet, but didn't find anything that would 100% clarify my doubts. So I really hope to get your input! My question is: would it comply with FTC rules to use term "18K gold g.e.p. (or 18K gold GEP, for that matter)" in item...

Is Kge[[karat gold electroplate]]Fake? [ 2 Answers ]

Well I want to know something..? Ok so is Karat gold electroplate fake? My Boyfriend bought me this ring tha tlooks really nice but I want to know if it is fake it says on the inside.. 18kge..

View more questions Search