Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackalinthebox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 06:48 AM
    Ex girlfriend is refusing a paternity test-in(alabama) can I do something about it?
    MY best friend is beside himself because he want to know if his ex-girlfriend is has his baby . And she refuses to have a paternity test . Can she do that?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 19, 2013, 06:52 AM
    The answer is simple. File for custody in a local Family Court. They will order a test be done.

In your subject you indicated the problem is yours, then you claim its your friend's. Please don't play such games. It doesn't matter.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Feb 19, 2013, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ackalinthebox
    MY best friend is beside him self because he want to know if his ex-girlfriend is has his baby . And she refuses to have a paternity test . can she do that?
    Sure she can, until a court orders her to allow the child to be tested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deadbeat father refusing paternity test [ 7 Answers ]

My child's father, who has done absolutely nothing for my baby and is cold-heartedly denying her and slandering her innocent being on Facebook is telling me that he will not take a DNA test.. reason being.. because I refuse to spend time with him or talk to him about anything other than our child....

Refusing paternity test in Massachusetts can u be arreasted [ 3 Answers ]

Can u be arrested in mass for refusing to submit to a paternity test? Even if you are called to court to do so and how?

Ex girlfriend is refusing a paternity test [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 24 year old man. My ex girlfriend is 7 months pregnant and she is refusing to give me a dna test. The baby could be mine. She is threatening that if I continue to ask for this she will not put my name on the birth certificate. She is threatening that if I make her get a test and it is mine....

Refusing to take paternity test [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Missouri. I had the unfortunate luck of meeting a meth whore and sleeping with her. From that encounter, she became pregnant. I am no longer with this women but I have been a very active part of my child's life - he is now three. Since mom has continued with her life of drugs, I have...

Is there such thing as a pre-birth paternity test? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and now 8 weeks pregnant. There are two different possibilities as to who the father could be. Is there such thing as a pre-birth paternity test? Any feedback would be appreciated, Thanks! -Sarah

View more questions Search