Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faith P Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2013, 06:21 AM
    Dark knuckles and elbows
    What is the best thing to use on dark elbows and knuckles?I hate the site of my hands.They put me off.I lightened my whole body with skin lighteners but my knuckles are in their original black colour... please help
    Geeeneh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2013, 07:11 AM
    Try Diana stalder papaya soap. Apply few minute before shower/bath. If possible before bedtime too.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 11, 2013, 09:51 AM
    Lemon peels and glycerine. Squeeze the lemons and put the elbow on lemons or rub them. Let it for 15 minutes. Scrub with any apricot scrub and later apply very light glycerine.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 11, 2013, 10:36 AM
    A lot depends on how loose your skin is there. The loose it is, the darker your skin appears, just because the pigment is concentrated in more skin in a small area. There's nothing you can do about that!
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Apr 13, 2013, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    A lot depends on how loose your skin is there. The loose it is, the darker your skin appears, just because the pigment is concentrated in more skin in a small area. There's nothing you can do about that!
    You are wrong about that... some people have successfully lighten there knuckles. Using retin a , skin peels... and products from this site ladyedna.com

Flori's Duo Gommant Anti-Taches - Lady Edna

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very dark knuckles [ 12 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this board and I hope you guys will help me find a solution. I am of light brown color with very very dark knuckles. That is the result of using different lighten lotion on my body and it's very embarrassing. Can I use to get rid of them. I want them to be the same...

Dark knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

How do I lighten my dark knuckles?

Dark knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I am a black man and my knuckles and elbows are very dark and rough,I have tried the normal skin lighteners but nothing has changed,where can I get a powerful cream which works? Andy

How do you lighten knuckles/elbows? [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help everyone... My knuckles and elbows are DARK... has anyone experienced this and found a solution... responses are very appreciated...

View more questions Search