No, Medicaid doesn't cover them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C Replacements [ 2 Answers ]

I have had several A/C companies give me bids on my air conditioning replacements. Most all have said the when changing the systems, that the R22 lines have to be replaced to carry the newer R40 freon. Last company said the lines only need to be flushed properly, and the can still be used. I am...

Same thing coming to kick me in the teeth! [ 7 Answers ]

Im going to keep this short. I suffered from depression from around September 06- June last year, thought I was over it, but I'm starting to get those wonderful "thoughts" again. I know the trigger. Whenever I like a girl, I get anxious, and think about every possible outcome, which leads to...

Lower denture teeth bite: gum line up or angle teeth forward? [ 8 Answers ]

:cool: Should the bite line of the teeth on the lower denture be forward of the centerline of the gum 5 mm? Would it be better to have the lower teeth in line with the gum?

Husband getting wisdom teeth removed.thing I should get while he recovers? [ 12 Answers ]

My husband is 26 and will be getting all 4 of his wisdom teeth extracted tomorrow. I had all 4 of mine extracted when I was about 16... so that was 9 years ago and I can't remember too much about it. I know they say recovery is worse the older you are (as far as this goes). I am going out...

View more questions Search