Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2013, 10:29 PM
    At last the threat has been recognised
    Canada has taken a stand

Time to protect America from zombies! - CNN.com

Apparently Canada will no longer allow zombies so the only place to go is south, some might think this has been happening for a long time, but no, it is a new initiative.. .

What is it with politicians that they so readily believe in zombies? Is it that they have been dealing with lobbists for too long but the threats are obvious, Zombie amnesty, zombie citizenship, even compulsory zombism, there will be the zombie lobby, the first zombie president, the zombie pride march, zombie day. Some might say these things have already happened. Stop it now, close the Canadian border
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2013, 03:53 AM
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2013, 06:32 AM
    I can see why the Canadians want protection
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 19, 2013, 04:10 PM
    There are currently 2 kinds of zombies running about that I know of. The first kind is ones of legend that came out of Jamaca. It was associated with the vodoo culture. A drug was given to the victim who later died. The actual death never took place so later when they rose again they were thought of as zombies having come back from the dead.

The second kind is very dangerous. They have been reported in the war zones. What has been happening is the attacker has been hopped up on meds from stolen med packs that allow them to live longer then normal and to keep attacking. Needless to say the second kind is not only a force to reckon with but also psychological burden for the ones that deal with them. Most of it takes place during house to house combat close quarters.
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2013, 06:19 PM
    Neither of these are the concern I suspect but a certain mindlessness among political groups. This was typified by the occupy movement and of course the Tea Party in recent history but further back there have been others. The drug culture may have created a certain number of individuals who walk the streets with a vacant expression and may even be difficult to knock down with weapons available to law enforcement

I should have used the sarcasm font since apart from the possibility of some sort of induced trance I don't believe zombies exist
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2013, 06:24 PM
    360 guns in America, zombies stand no chance, and neither do most citizens.
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2013, 06:28 PM
    Yes zombies with guns are a real concern

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miscarriage Threat? [ 0 Answers ]

Three days ago I there was a string blood clot like left in the toilet & when wiped it was light pink, a day later only had the link pink wipe but not blood clot like in the toilet. Could this be a sign of a miscarriage? I am about 8 weeks along (from last period) can I get a vaginal ultrasound...

S.S.D.I. threat [ 0 Answers ]

Will Late change in unemployment decision which may result in recoupment against husband.(no fraud involved)threaten my S.S.D.I.monthly payments?I'm his wife and I never filed for unemployment because I'm disabled!

Threat of judgement [ 3 Answers ]

Due to extenuating circumstances (accident, loss of work), I have become extremely overextended in credit card debt. I signed up with a debt conslodation company in 9/08 but they only took the debts that hadn't yet been turned over to attorneys. I just received a notice of hearing from an atty....

Email Threat [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so I go to this college in NY Monroe Community College And I have a student email. Our password starts as our birthdays and I never went on it thus never changed my password. Someone went onto my email and sent a threatening email to an adviser and because my name was stamped to it, I...

Threat of miscarriage [ 4 Answers ]

I'm around 5 weeks pregnant and from yesterday night I'm having a light brown color discharge and even I was having backache and lower abdominal pain but since yesterday after having that brown discharge (very little) all my pregnancy symptoms have also gone. Now I'm bit worried . I've already...

View more questions Search