Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alancrouse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 09:21 PM
    Programsthathelpconvictedfellonsgetloans
    Hello,my name is Alan Crouse,and I am a convicted felon for my (unfortunate) involvement in an armed bank robbery in 2001.Without having to give my lifes' story,I am interested in starting my own business (landscaping). I have never owned a vehicle,I just got my license for the first time at the age of 41.I want to make a difference,I watched my girls grow up through jail bars.And now that I am a Grandpa,I am determined not to see him grow up through pictures.I would love to know if there are any programs available to convicted felons wanting to start over?I am a country boy,so work is something I don't mind doing.If anyone could please direct me in the right direction,please feel free to contact me at; (removed for privacy)... I want to show and prove to my friends and family that I am not a failure,and that people like myself can turn their lives around for the better with the right opportunities.
    Sincerely,
    Alan C. Crouse
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 18, 2013, 09:34 PM
    Call/visit the reference desk at your local public library and ask them this question They have all sorts of information and resources at their fingertips, and are not judgmental. If by chance you have a problem with them or don't get the information you need, post here again and let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search