Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asinghal Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 01:28 PM
    Di I need to maintain bank accounts after migration ?
    Hi,

I am migrating to my country in coming months, so I was thinking that do I need to maintain my US bank account too ? I mean my wages for this year would be under eligibility criteria for tax purposes, but one of my friend says to keep them till next year as for kind-off auditing purposes. I am confused at this situation what to do ?

Please Help!

Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 18, 2013, 04:03 PM
    Auditing ? You should have copies of all of your monthly statements.

If you have automatic payments coming from it, if you have income that will still be coming in.
    What do you use it for, after you move , what money will go into the account, what money will be coming out ?

For taxes no one is even required to have a bank account and I see no accounting need.

I live in China, but keep a US bank account, since I pay US bills though that account, but I have no reason to keep it, other than it makes it easier to do US business
    asinghal Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2013, 12:44 PM
    Is it okay to close account before any journey reservation date made through the same account ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can credit card companies axcess any bank accounts other then their bank accounts [ 1 Answers ]

Can a credit card company excess any other banks accounts

I want to know what types of books required for maintain the Co-op. HSG. Accounts [ 1 Answers ]

I am the committee member of the society , I want to ask u what types of account books required in initial stage for maintaing accounts of society. :confused:

One person, Two bank accounts, One bank. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm quite a young and unexperienced adult... I need a second bank account and my question is... Do banks allow you to have two bank accounts for one person in the same bank?

Freezing Bank Accounts [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, When freezing a bank acount is it legal to freeze joint bank accounts in NY State?

View more questions Search