Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spearston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 12:38 PM
    1997 Oakwood Mobile Homes
    What stype of wall studs are in a 1997 Oakwood Mobile Home (doublewide)?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2013, 12:45 PM
    Interior or exterior? Exterior is usually 2x4, interior 2x3 and some interior closet backs are 2x3 turned flat and 2x2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Schematics for wiring of 1995 Oakwood mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

Have a 1995 Oakwood mobile home hot water wiring is not working on hot water heater need to know where the cross over box is located. Need schematics of mobile home please help. Electrician needs this to run knew wire to hot water heater.

Oakwood mobile home electrical wiring schematics? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Oakwood Double Wide Mobile home that we have lost power to 1/2 of living area, all of master bedroom and all of master bathroom. Have checked all breakers and replaced the one that kept tripping that controls the rooms with no power, but when we reconnect power to the breaker is...

TN laws on Mobile Homes [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a mobile home in 2001 and went to file a insurance claim on it. The insurance co refused to pay because it was due to manufacturer defects ( no h clips, improper installation of roofing compounds ext. ) It was deemed a total lose. Since then the co. I bought it from and the manufacturer...

Value of Mobile Homes [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the value of my mobile home for IRS purposes. It is a 28 x 76 double wide. 1994 Trinity.. 4 bedroom 3 bath. I owe 28000.00... Just need an idea or where to look Thanks

Mortgages for mobile homes? [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: Can anyone tell me if they now of any company that will give mortgage for a mobile home with back credit? Please help

View more questions Search