Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawnlcollins66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 10:21 AM
    Cell Phone Help
    I am having problems with my Samsung SCH-S720C cell phone through Straight Talk.
    The screen rotation is locked in the landscape/horizontal mode. I have switched the rotation setting along with taking out the baterry but still am having the same problem.
    Also on an incoming call the phone will ring and it displays the caller i.d. information but I am unable to answer the call, also the message " Android System has unexspectedly stopped", to where as I have to take the battery out inorder to return to the phones home page.
    Any advice on what the problems could be and how I would go about to fixing these problems.
    Thank you.
    lilmama512 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 07:28 PM
    Take it back to walmart

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

How to transfer contacts from cell phone to cell phone [ 2 Answers ]

I have new cel phone from cricket I need to transfer phone contacts from tmobile to cricket phone I tried blue tooth but it ask me for a code I didn't know a code

Can I access my cell phone contacts from my computer (online) if I haven't my phone? [ 6 Answers ]

I need to get some contacts from my verizon cell phone, but I don't have my phone. Is there any way I can access this online?

Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jessica. Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon? [ 5 Answers ]

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon?My contract is about to end.I want to switch to Verizon.So any suggestions?

View more questions Search