Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessica0203 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2013, 07:06 PM
    Uncomfortable
    Yes hello I want to know why my stomach feel bloated and I have abdominal pains and get leg cramps,and also I feel like something is moving in my stomach and I went 2weeks ago to the doctor and pregnancy test was negative and they said everythin is good but I don't know what is this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 17, 2013, 10:17 PM
    Pregnancy does not have things moving in your stomach and there is no movement till much further along.
    How many months have you missed your period ?

Perhaps stomach flu, infection ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uncomfortable [ 0 Answers ]

I feel uncomfortable doing forplay with my hubby I don't know before I meet him I've did all that with someone else and I don't mind an liked it but with him I just don't like it what should I do?

Uncomfortable with the way I look [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so here's the deal I really need help and advise.. I won't say my age but I'm so uncomfortable with the way I look.. and everyone is always picking on me I hate it sooo much I need help on ways to gain weight I'm so tired of being a 'twig' :/

Uncomfortable [ 2 Answers ]

Strong smell,clear gel like discharge.occasionally itchiness and burning when passing urine and frequently urinating

Uncomfortable [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having problems talking about how I feel to my best friend. It's always a labor for me. I need to know how to become comfortable talking to her about anything and to seriously talk about it. She doesn't like when I don't talk about how I feel and it bugs her extremely every time. I don't want...

Uncomfortable Itch [ 7 Answers ]

As unusual as this might sound I have a question that maybe someone can answer. My boyfriend usually at night time has been getting a very unbearable itch in his anus hole. Now its not a rash and it has nothing to do with higiene do u know of any conditions that he may be having as its almost...

View more questions Search