Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trishaanne22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2013, 05:31 PM
    Help understanding my experience
    I had an experience when I was little, and I would like to ask if anyone can help me understand it. We had just moved to a new Air Force base, and I was excited because I got new bunk beds - and I got to sleep on top. There was a window that I could sit on my bed and look out of. One night I was looking out that window, and a square-shaped light appeared in the distance. Out of that light came a bright circular object which flew slowly towards me; I thought it was the moon. When it got to the window, I could hear the glass cracking. I was scared and lay down on my back. It came in through the window and came to rest on my chest. I could feel it. It then floated towards the ground and under the bottom bunk. I went and got my mom and told her that the moon was in my room. She came and looked and told me it was a dream. It happened 3 nights in a row. I know there is a possibility it was a dream - but I remember it so vividly; I physically felt this object. Does anyone have any idea what this was, or what it wanted, or what it meant? Has anyone out there ever experienced anything similar? I know it sounds bizarre, but it has stayed with me for so many years.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2013, 06:15 PM
    Aliens?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 17, 2013, 06:24 PM
    There are many ways the spiritual can reach out into our world. Yes, I believe the alien/ufo phenomenon is mostly a spiritual one. You're right... you could have been dreaming. But if not, the only answer I can give you is that the spiritual world is real... and it is constantly reaching out to humanity to return contact.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 17, 2013, 06:33 PM
    You also could have experienced a plasma charge. Given the fact that you were located at an air force base it just could have been a residual static or plasma charge. Simaler things have been reported around radar instalations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For someone understanding [ 4 Answers ]

I am a fairly religious 19 year old girl. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 and a half years. I'd like to be thought of as more than just a 19 year old. Yes, I believe I am in love, but I don't necessarily believe it is simply because I am immature. Maybe I just know myself very well. I...

Experience? Does my previous work count as actual bookkeeping experience? [ 10 Answers ]

I have done work that required , I kept all records for a friends pharmacy delivery company mileage, orders,submitting this info for payment from company's and reconciling company's statements with her stubs to make sure she was paid correctly for all work she did. Also did similar work for a...

I need help understanding why this happens! [ 5 Answers ]

I need help understanding this I am 15 years old and most of the time when I go to sleep at night my boyfriend stays on the phone because I have a tendency to stop breathing at night. Well for the past couple months when I fall asleep he has been saying to me I love you baby and when he says that I...

View more questions Search