Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mslnettles Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2013, 04:44 PM
    Help me find my husband Alan P Nettles. I saw him last Dec 31st in Dublin Ca.
    I am currently trying to locate my husband of 23 years. His name is Alan P Nettles of San Ramon Ca. I last was with Alan on Dec 31st 2012 in Dublin Ca. He was supposed to be in Norcross Ga. But I am unsure of his whereabouts. I need help in locating him. Thank-you
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2013, 06:21 PM
    Is he 44 years old, related to Laureen and/or Lori?

You could not have seen him December 31, 2013 - it's February 2013 now.

He has an "active" address and telephone number. Are you his current wife - or his ex-wife?

Feb 17, 2013, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Is he 44 years old, related to Laureen and/or Lori?

You could not have seen him December 31, 2013 - it's February 2013 now.

He has an "active" address and telephone number. Are you his current wife - or his ex-wife?
    I am his current wife and my name is Laureen . He is 44 yrs and I believe the last day I saw him was the 29th of Dec. Id have to look at my records
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 17, 2013, 11:44 PM
    This is all too mysterious without a lot more detail about how you lost him and what you have done (or not) to find him since New Years.
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2013, 06:46 AM
    Is this a missing persons matter - before I spend any more time on this.

Feb 18, 2013, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    This is all too mysterious without a lot more detail about how you lost him and what you have done (or not) to find him since New Years.
    Well as a couple we have been throu a lot the 7years of our 23 year relationship. 7 years ago we had a son who passed at the age of 21 then a series of other unpleasant events such as the death of my father, our home burnt down, my other son had some problems and it has made a rough go of it. I was under some stress at the time of his disappearance. After a accident of an rv we purchased, we were staying at a local hotel close to where he was waiting for work as a electrician. My son who I had not seen in 1 yr. came to stay with us over the holidays, with his pregnant girlfriend. I believe the stress was too much, which I have taken great strides to repair. I have been picking up the pieces of my life. I was left with all the responsibility of two dogs two cats, the bills, and the not knowing where he was. I found out when I finally called my mom on New Years Eve that he called her and told her that he went home to his mother in Norcross Ga I am unsure as what to do next. I am unsure of how to react. We were having "issues" and Iam willing to work on this. I love this man very much. This is the only thing I have really done to try to locate his whereabouts. I have given him space. I have spoken with him off and on throu text and a couple of phione calls but I don't dare call his moms home. I am trying to adjust. I have found a place to live. I saved the bank acct. I saved the storage. I have no real source of support at this time. However I did find a part time work right before he left. I am alone.I am just trying to find out what I should do for myself and make a better decision by knowing the truth. There is no one I have found to talk to about this either personally or professionally. I have no way of doing this by myself yet. I have been doing all that I can everyday to better my situation and survive "the worst" or be a better mate for "the best case" in which he returns to his marriage. Thank you for any help. I have been reaching out for help with grief so I can hope for the best. Laureen Nettles

Feb 18, 2013, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mslnettles View Post
    I am his current wife and my name is Laureen . He is 44 yrs and I believe the last day I saw him was the 29th of Dec. Id have to look at my records
    I am not aware of an ex-wife. Our marriage is his first and still current.

Feb 18, 2013, 11:57 AM
    Is this a missing persons matter - before I spend any more time on this.
    No, he apparently just walked away to who knows where. I don't have the guts to call his moms home. I don't want to bother him if he is there. He may just need space to collect himself which I can understand. I am trying to help myself first but in order to make a better decision for my well being I have no where else to turn so I thought I would ask . By the way he has not been to see his mom in years. He only recently visited with his father for one day after having kidney stones, otherwise visits to and from his family have been a hand full of times over 23 years of marriage
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2013, 02:53 PM
    I can only find him if there is a recent public record - change in driver's license, utility bill, rental bill, something. Otherwise I go back to what is apparently your address.

I don't understand - if he's at his Mom's house why don't you just call him and talk to him, particularly after a long marriage - ?

What is he doing to support you?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 18, 2013, 04:16 PM
    Yes, call his mother. You have a right to call your husband, and it's not invading his space, especially after 7 weeks.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 18, 2013, 04:19 PM
    Judy, Joy, she said she doesn't have the guts to call his moms house. She didn't say she knew for sure that he was there. In fact, the rest of her post pretty much implies that him being at his moms, isn't likely.

But, in order to find him via the internet, which is the only tool at our disposal for free (this is a free site) would be very hard. If he's staying at a friends, doesn't have bills coming in his name, a phone under his name, or anything of that nature, finding him won't be easy.

Have you considered hiring a private investigator?

Feb 18, 2013, 04:27 PM
    I can only find him if there is a recent public record - change in driver's license, utility bill, rental bill, something. Otherwise I go back to what is apparently your address.

I don't understand - if he's at his Mom's house why don't you just call him and talk to him, particularly after a long marriage - ?

What is he doing to support you?
    Alan is not doing anything to support me or the pets ,also our bills since I received one payment of 500 for 1/3 of our monthly "rent" at the hotel. I do not even know his moms number. He may have a change in address from Dublin,Ca which after staying there from Aug 24th to Jan 22nd Then, supposedly, his father(Patrick Nettles) purchased a plane ticket for him to Altanta where his mother resides at Norcross Ga. On Amhurst Dr. I am grateful for the time he gave to me over twenty-three years.If I have made mistakes I am willing to look into change of behavior. This marriage means a lot to me. I am not fully aware of all his reasons whether valid or invalid. I am willing to listen to his reasons and not invallidate them I was trying to give him space He had his (dad) Patrick Henly Nettles send my parents 500 for 1/3 of our rent for feb that's it . He took our only cell phone and I do not even have the ability to drive right now. I am really saddened by his choice to leave me without telling me or kissing me goodbye . I am caught in heartbreak of course which has made it difficult to try to get a grip on what has happened. I will try my best to be fair and honest. I want him to be happy. I wish he would come home . I am more than willing to listen and want happiness with him. I do not want to chase him down. I asked him recently if he was still in Ga with his mom, Cathy Crawford. He DID say yes, he was, and I want more than anything to believe (with relief of course that he is with his mom) as recently she lost her husband ben and I thought he should go see her and have a long overdue visit.

Feb 18, 2013, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Judy, Joy, she said she doesn't have the guts to call his moms house. She didn't say she knew for sure that he was there. In fact, the rest of her post pretty much implies that him being at his moms, isn't likely.

But, in order to find him via the internet, which is the only tool at our disposal for free (this is a free site) would be very hard. If he's staying at a friends, doesn't have bills coming in his name, a phone under his name, or anything of that nature, finding him won't be easy.

Have you considered hiring a private investigator?
    Yes and he does have a metro phone in his name I think
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 18, 2013, 04:34 PM
    I asked him recently if he was still in Ga with his mom, Cathy Crawford. He DID say yes, he was, and I want more than anything to believe (with relief of course that he is with his mom) as recently she lost her husband ben and I thought he should go see her and have a long overdue visit.
    Okay, I was wrong. You do know that he's at his moms.

So, you asked:

Help me find my husband Alan P Nettles. I saw him last Dec 31st in Dublin Ca.
    And you answered:

I asked him recently if he was still in Ga with his mom, Cathy Crawford. He DID say yes, he was,
    Is there a different reason for this thread? A question you actually wanted answered that you don't already have the answer to? Because I'm a bit confused right now. Why did you ask where he is if you already know?

Feb 18, 2013, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mslnettles View Post
    yes and he does have a metro phone in his name i think
    Can anyone in recommend a P. I. In case... what should I do? Anyone? What should I do for myself ? Is there any hope of my husband coming home? Where can I get grief help ? I have no cash for an attorney. I am not aware of our finances at all. I am struggling with how to deal with this. I sold all my property and cars to support us over the last 5 years.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 18, 2013, 04:42 PM
    Please do not post complete physical addresses. This is an international site and it could open a completely different can of worms.

Feb 18, 2013, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Okay, I was wrong. You do know that he's at his moms.

So, you asked:

And you answered:

Is there a different reason for this thread? A question you actually wanted answered that you don't already have the answer to? Because I'm a bit confused right now. Why did you ask where he is if you already know?
    I am only going on what I was told thank you for your help I guess I was just looking for conformation on this . Try to understand

Feb 18, 2013, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Please do not post complete physical addresses. This is an international site and it could open a completely different can of worms.
    OK sorry.. can I unask my question ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 18, 2013, 04:58 PM
    I have removed the identifying information.

Feb 18, 2013, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I have removed the identifying information.
    I cannot Thank-You enough . I did not mean any harm to anyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I started my period on 19th dec has sex on 23rd dec am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I started my period on 19 dec and it ended on 23 dec, my husband and I had unprotected sex that weekend and also again on new years eve and day. I have had back ache and period like cramps, which don't normally appear until 3 days before a period. nausea and feeling tired for last couple of days. I...

Last day of my period was on Dec.19th had sex on Dec.23th am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

The last day of my period was on December 19th and I had sex on December 23th what are my chances of getting pregnant

Had sex on dec 12th and dec 25th got light period dec 27th can I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Had sex on dec 12th and dec 25th got a lot of cramps and light period dec 27th can I be pregnant

View more questions Search