Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmed791988 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2013, 02:34 PM
    I am 24 years old... and I would like to grow 2 more inches using growth hormones
    I am 24 years old... and I would like to grow 2 more inches using growth hormones products... so is that okay or what?. and what are the medical instructions should I follow like how many pills and so on?. thank you
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 17, 2013, 02:39 PM
    No, that is not a good idea.

Does your doctor recommend that and will be in charge of how you take any pills?

What is wrong with your height?

Feb 17, 2013, 03:17 PM
    Ahmmm actually I am 5 ft 7.7 inches but I would like to gain even 1 more inch that's it... :D
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 17, 2013, 03:33 PM
    I'm sorry, but at your age you are done growing. Your growth plates are fused, therefore taking any supplements would be a waste of money.

Feb 17, 2013, 03:44 PM
    Oh okay... thanx... :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 17, 2013, 03:48 PM
    I've found that the best and sweetest kissers and most polite dates are the guys who are under 5'8". Be one of those.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 17, 2013, 04:01 PM
    The love of MY life was a 5' 7" man.

What's with measuring tenths of an inch? It's not even really possible to be that accurate.

Be friendly, be kind, be glad to see people, be good at what you do, be interested and interesting, but always more interested than interesting.

Only shallow women have a physical 'type.'

Feb 18, 2013, 06:20 AM
    You I agree with you... thanx for supporting me Wondergirl and Joypulv... :)
    I wish you are all happy as well.. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 18, 2013, 07:02 AM
    Yes, at your age, there is nothing that can be done to add inches to your height,
    Please understand we are all OK just the way we are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to grow my hair 2 inches a weeks? [ 10 Answers ]

My hair is a little past my shoulders and I think its to short I want to know how can I grow it at least 1 or 2 inches in a week or 2 without taking anypills because I can't and all them chemicals like gel,spritz, etc. I grease my head with africa's best hair grow once every week and I comb it...

How long does it take to grow at least 6 inches of hair [ 2 Answers ]

I don't use any hear products or brush it when wet. I use TreSemme shampoo and conditioner for dry or damaged hair every other night, but rinse it with water from the shower every night. I wear it in a messy bun almost every day and if I straighten my bangs I use TreSemme hear protectant. I drink...

Hormones beard growth men? [ 0 Answers ]

I am same problem and me

Growth hormones for teenagers [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Justin. I am 14 years of age, and currently standing at about 5 feet and 2 inches. Already going through my growth spurt and at the end of puberty. I am very intent to know if there are any hormones to help me boost my height. Now for the average american white male, usually...

View more questions Search