Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChicagoGirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2013, 02:01 PM
    How to find people to go out and party with in Chicago
    I'm 25 and just moved to Chicago. I actually live in Evanston which is only 15 miles away from Chicago. I'm unemployed. And I moved here so I could live the city life and go out and party in the city and go to nightclubs and stuff. But I don't know anybody here to go out and party with expect for at the Y where I play volleyball. How to I find friends here to go out and party with?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 17, 2013, 02:05 PM
    I live in a Chicago suburb also and have been to Evanston many times (but not lately). Is SherMain Restaurant still there?

Go to the reference desk at the public library and ask this question. They will give you a list of places in and around Evanston (including the library!) where young people congregate and hang out or ways to contact them via social networking.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 17, 2013, 02:08 PM
    Coworkers and the people at the Y are good places to start.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 17, 2013, 02:36 PM
    And you will need money to party, so the library can also help you in your job hunt. :)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 17, 2013, 03:38 PM
    Buy a Maserati and sit in it in front of any club, restaurant, or coffee shop, and wait.
    (Apparently money is no object.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I Fail an ETG test by being at a party around people drinking? [ 4 Answers ]

I have an ETG test on Monday at 2 PM and I was a sober monitor for a party on Saturday night until 2 AM Sunday morning. I was around A lot of alcohol and was wondering if I could fail the ETG test just by inhaling all the alcohol around me? I'm a 5'5 male 135 pounds with a high metabolism.

How to find school that closed down in 1980 in chicago,il in the loop [ 1 Answers ]

How to find aschool that closed down in 1980 in Chicago,Il in the Loop trying to get transcript.

Who gets in trouble for people drinking underage at a party [ 4 Answers ]

If I am hosting a party at my house, and I am of age, will I get in trouble if there is underage drinking or does the oldest person at the party get in trouble?

Why is the University of Chicago blocking access to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge? [ 33 Answers ]

See this interesting article by Stanley Kurtz in National Review Online: Stanley Kurtz on Barack Obama, Bill Ayers & Chicago Annenberg Challenge on National Review Online "When Obama made his first run for political office, articles in both the Chicago Defender and the Hyde Park Herald featured...

View more questions Search