Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scruff2461 Posts: 23, Reputation: -1

Feb 17, 2013, 12:32 PM
    Medieval shop signs?
    What's the difference between medieval shop signs and modern ones? Are there any links?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 17, 2013, 12:46 PM
    The spelling? Visual with pictures and shapes and other graphics, since people couldn't read. See also Stained Glass Windows in churches. Google Images of medieval shop signs -- https://www.google.com/search?q=medi...w=1024&bih=570

What do you want? What is the assignment?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 17, 2013, 12:57 PM
    As I understand it, there were usually guild logos on shops signs. Each guild had their own picture. Many people couldn't read.
    scruff2461 Posts: 23, Reputation: -1

Feb 18, 2013, 12:34 PM
    Thanks I have done it now
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 18, 2013, 12:37 PM
    So what did you come up with?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medieval times [ 3 Answers ]

Ok group a and group b, are at war, group a is very hard to defeat, so group b is using a catapult, and throws decaying dead animal, into their water supply finally killing the whole group a. This is a movie I seen it in the 70s, I don't know any actors or a title, but both of these groups lived...

Medieval Time [ 1 Answers ]

What factors lead to european exploration? Who was the first person to reach the southern tip of africa? For what country was he exploring? Who was the first person to reach Calicut? Who sponsored Columbus's voyage? Why did Columbus want to sail across the Atlantic? What was the line of...

Medieval Accounting [ 2 Answers ]

In the late 1400s, a wealthy land owner named Caster was trying to d ecide which of his twin sons, Rogan or Argon. To designate as the first heir to the family fort une. He decided to set up each son with a small far m consisting of 300 sheep and 20 acres of land. Ea ch twin would be allowed to...

View more questions Search