Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mr Marty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2013, 08:15 AM
    A question for all Latin Experts
    Hello

I am trying to find the translation of a 'General'. (A General of an army)

Also, I need the translation 'be you'

I have searched numerous websites but can't seem to get anywhere. I would be much appreciated if you helped me.

Thank you for you time and Kind Regards
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 17, 2013, 09:09 AM
    Romans didn't use the term "general" as an army leader. Please look at this discussion and decide which word you want to use --

What's the Latin word for "general" (military)? - Straight Dope Message Board

What does "be you" mean? In what context?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask latin experts [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I want to get a tattoo saying "I doubt", but in Latin. Anyone can give me the exact translation for it? Don't want to tattoo a mistake... Thanks in advance!

Latin Translation Question [ 1 Answers ]

I want to translate 'There's more to this world than this world.' Into Latin. The online translators gave me this Illic est magis ut is universitas quam iustus is universitas And it's kind of there, does anyone have any other advice?

Latin Translation Question [ 0 Answers ]

I want to translate 'There's more to this world than this world.' Into Latin. The online translators gave me this Illic est magis ut is universitas quam iustus is universitas And it's kind of there, does anyone have any other advice?

Seeking latin experts! [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am a student in London and am desperately trying to find someone who can help me translate the following small phrases... Latin is such a beautiful language but experts seem exceedingly difficult to find... 'achieve your dreams amongst the stars', (stars in the sense of astronomy...

View more questions Search