Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2013, 07:52 AM
    Computer O/S for a dell 1501 Laptop
    Hi,
    I had the ole blue screen popup on my Laptop and I have purchased repair disk but none have worked. My start-up and operating disk have gotten lost over the years so do I have any options? Can I get replacement disk ? It will not even make an effort to get on line and I have replaced the Hard drive and wireless card but nothing works, It will charge the battery. Windows XP is O/S
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Feb 19, 2013, 03:59 AM
    You Could install Linux
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

Feb 19, 2013, 04:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cmeeks View Post
    You Could install Linux
    That may be an answer but I've never used it and I don't know of anyone who has. I'll look into it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dell Laptop Computer [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Dell Laptop Computer and some how I locked the keyboard, it won't work, none of the keys.. how do I unlock it?? Even though the internal mouse works.. just not the keys.Right now I'm on a different computer, if your wondering.. Please help me

My dell studio laptop vista computer [ 0 Answers ]

My dell studio laptop computer keys are locked but the cursor and mouse work as well as an external keyboard how do I unlck the keys

Dell 1501 laptop computer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell1501 laptop computer and when I turned it on only half the screen lights up. The side that lights up works find . Any Ideas?

Dell inspiron 1501 volume keys [ 0 Answers ]

All fn keys work except the volume up, down, and mute this just happened yesterday I haven't installed anything new is there a driver or something that will fix this?

Dell laptop computer [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a computer, can not make it work because I don't know the primary or administrative password, dell laptop dell latitude 600 series. What can I do to use the computer?

View more questions Search