Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ksingla27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2013, 05:37 AM
    Blood sugar levels
    I'm 55 year old. I got my post meal blood sugar level tested today and it came out to be 440 mg/dl. What steps shouls I take to control it? Is it a very dangerous situation?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 18, 2013, 09:22 AM
    Yes, you have to reduce it. Simple methods totally avoid banana and rice. Only one fruit per day. If your are taking juice then no fruit. Drink sugarless tea or coffee. Also totally avoid potato. Include onions, garlic, tomato and veggies in meals. Avoid alcohol and red meat. If available take one tea spoon of fenugreek seeds powder in the morning with water. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does glucoThin work to lower sugar levels [ 0 Answers ]

This is a supplement to lower sugar levels

Blood sugar levels [ 1 Answers ]

Does blood glucose level measured from capillary blood ( say from a finger prick by a glucometer ) correspond accurately to venous blood glucose level? If not, how much is the difference ? Thanks.

Blood sugar levels [ 3 Answers ]

What are your blood sugar levels supposed to be during pregancy

Normal Sugar levels [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone could help me with info on normal sugar levels. Before meals, after meals in the morning before bed etc. I am consider pre-diabetic and I am trying to see if I am staying normal or not with the way I feel. Please help if you can

Weird Blood Sugar Levels [ 13 Answers ]

I was diagnosed pre-diabetic last year. My 2 hour GTT was 187 mg. I was not told what to do, so when I had symptoms of hypoglycemia, I ate sugar. My symptoms are Shakiness, Lighted head, Sweaty, Irritable, Vision blurry and darker, Hearing decrease, Nervousness, Confusion. Eating lots of sugar...

View more questions Search