Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    S11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2013, 04:13 AM
    Didn't send
    My friend received a message to his phone number which was sent under my name to his phone,but I didn't send it and it wasn't even in my last sent messages.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I send my adult son a birthday gift when he usually doesn't send me one? [ 13 Answers ]

My son will be 26 in March. He has always been a good kid and is usually very thoughtful. The one thing that bothers me terribly is that he doesn't send me a birthday gift or card. He always remembers to call. He also doesn't send any gift/card to his dad. Sometimes, he willl remember us on...

If almighty allah knows evrything then why didn't he send prophet mohammad before Isa [ 2 Answers ]

If almighty allah knows evrything then why didn't he send prophet mohammad before Isa

Should I send it? [ 61 Answers ]

Threads merged I have been no contact for a month in a half. She just texted me happy birthday. Should I reply. This is the first time in a month that I have heard anything from her. I know all she is trying to say is happy birthday and there is no hidden message. Should I say thank you or just...

I didn't file my 2008 taxes because I didn't work will it affect my 2009 taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I stopped working before the 2008 tax season started. I went to school for the year and didn't file my taxes. Will it affect my taxes for 2009?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.