Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walidaman33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2013, 02:02 PM
    Difference between magnetic flux and electric flux?
    What are the difference between electric flux and magnetic flux?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 16, 2013, 02:02 PM
    Generation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric flux [ 1 Answers ]

In case of an insulating sheet . If charge is taken on either side of it , then is there any electric field due to other side of it. Justify?

Having problem with physics coursework regarding magnetic flux density, I'm stuck [ 0 Answers ]

For my physics coursework, I've been measuring magnetic flux density of different solenoids. The solenoids are coils of wire wrapped around a hollow plastic cuboid (e.g. 5cm x 5cm x 30cm). I then stick a probe down the hollow centre which measures the magnetic flux density. Im unsure about my...

Flux [ 1 Answers ]

We had an incompetent Rainsoft installer over at our house who apparently did not flush the flux out of the system properly. We ended up getting it in our kitchen sink and bathtubs. How can we make sure it's all gone from our pipes and what should would use to properly clean our sink and tubs? We'd...

Magnetic Flux [ 1 Answers ]

If a magnetic flux passes through a circular coil when its diameter is D, what should be its diameter (in terms of D) so that only half as much flux passes through it in the same field? Assume that the magnetic field is uniform over the area in both cases.

Question about flux types [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, What type of flux is recommended for soldering copper pipes? I learned to solder quite a while ago and have since then piped a residential kitchen, and an entire commercial kitchen at a local take-out food store (two double sinks, two custom-made over-the-stove ½" pot fillers, and...

View more questions Search