Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Filmjinx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2013, 12:25 PM
    Help finding 80s action/war movie
    I remember in the 80's watching a movie about some American soldiers in Asia and they were protecting a town and all the American soldiers wore goofy berets and had machine guns with silencers. The one scene that stuck in my head was a Asian woman who was being tortured by the bad guy (Asian general) who shoved her hand into a boiling pot. Anyone got a clue?

Feb 18, 2013, 02:05 PM
    Anyone know?

Mar 3, 2013, 02:41 PM
    Bump
    azbbfanatic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2013, 08:00 PM
    I know the movie you are talking about and I've been looking for it for years, if you find out let me know. >email address removed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding an 80s/90s Action / Martial Arts movie. [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember much about the movie except the main actor is short and looks kind of like Eric Roberts. It seems that the plot was based around the main character coming home and some crime people had taken over his town and he ends up fighting them. Strike a cord with anyone? Sorry I couldn't...

War movie need help finding it [ 4 Answers ]

The part I remember is the guy (not sure who it was) was helping a lady get her and her baby out of there country cause it was at war there bus gets stopped and the lady the guy and her baby hide the baby starts to cry and he/she is forced to cover its mouth to stop from being found and almost...

80s Live Action Fantasy Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was a kid. It was replayed a lot but I'm not even sure if it was a popular one. It was a fantasy movie where the hero was this young warrior and his friend, another young man, was an archer. The only scene I really remember was that the lead characted and his friend got...

Live-action Christmas movie from the 80s [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a live-action Christmas movie from the 80s (possibly late 70s). The main character in the movie is a boy and in the beginning he's being bullied by schoolmates. Further in the movie I remember there being a woman in it dressed in red walking in a snow covered...

Cartoon movie with live action war footage [ 3 Answers ]

This is a long shot because all I remember are these hobbit like creatures are the main characters. There is a scene where they are involved in a battle in trenches and all of a sudden real footage of tanks and soldiers attack them. Its pretty out there. Jes I hope I didn't dream this one. I think...

View more questions Search