Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2013, 08:42 AM
    Are bananas and soy milk inhibit losing weight
    In your opinion, do bananas and soy milk inhibit losing weight for whatever reasons.

I heard soy milk might inhibit losing weight, something to do with estogen.

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 16, 2013, 09:38 AM
    You have been misinformed about soy milk. This info is from the fitlife.com website:

Soy milk is the most popular non-dairy milk alternative. Made from nutritiously dense soy beans, soy milk is naturally high in proteins, essential fatty acids and a variety of vitamins and minerals. Drinking soy instead of regular cow's milk provides your body with balanced nutrition without taking in the extra saturated fat and cholesterol associated with whole dairy. Soy milk is a drink of choice if you have high blood pressure, high cholesterol or other propensities for heart diseases. It is also a wonderful weight loss aid. Including soy milk as a part of your healthy diet plan can help suppress your appetite and promote more efficient metabolism.

Bananas, well, they are neither here nor there. I don't like them, and have never missed them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a 4 week old puppy survive on soy milk [ 2 Answers ]

I found an abandoned pup in a box. He was with other pups but he's the only one that was alive. People must have thrown them away, he didn't want to drink formula milk, so I gave him dairy milk as it was already late in the evening and the stores were closed. But I bought soy milk and he drinks it,...

Bananas and milk [ 32 Answers ]

I just had this weird memory of my bio mom feeding me a chopped up banana in a bowl, sprinkled with sugar and milk poured over it, like cold cereal except minus the cereal. I've never eaten this as a teen or an adult, and I forgot all about it until just now. Is this something that other people eat...

Simple Soy Milk Recipe [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone knows a simple soymilk recipe without using a soy milk machine I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why [ 1 Answers ]

Which milk rottens faster soy milk or cow milk and why?

View more questions Search