Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 19, 2013, 09:16 PM
    Thank you for coming back to let me know things are improving. I hope you stay on top of this and ask for our help if there are more problems.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 20, 2013, 12:27 PM
    It sounds like you and your parents are back on track. That's great news.

I have a ten year old daughter, but we don't live in the US, so the education system is a bit different. Also, she's in grade 5. My son is in grade 8, next year will be the tough year for him, the year that his grades can really determine his career. What he gets placed in in high school will depend on his 9th grade marks. He's very nervous about it.

We all go through it, and even if you're worried, you just have to study hard, ask questions, and do your best. You write very well for your age, so you're obviously smart. Keep it up. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My parents hate me and I hate myself now. [ 23 Answers ]

I'm 18 and all 18 years of my life I've been verbally abused. I get yelled at over the stupidest things. If my little brother lost his sippie cup it's my fault, I didn't close the lid on the toilet after using it, I stay in my room too much then get yelled at to go to my room when I'm not in it....

Help? My parents hate him.. [ 7 Answers ]

When we started dating my parents liked Jonathan but then as time went on they liked him less and less. (They do this with all my bfs) After about five months and my parents had been on my back the entire time I had a mini breakdown and broke up with him. I played happy in front of my parents while...

Why do my parents hate me? [ 5 Answers ]

My mom calls me stupid and fat and how none of my siblings like me. I try so hard to do my best but it's hard with constant pressure put on me. I literally cry everyday for some things she tells me. Like, parents are supposed to love their kids no matter what. Please help.

View more questions Search