Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nott Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2013, 12:52 AM
    Metoprolol succina ter 100 mg
    I take one daily I'm away and my pressure is high can I take another tablet or half a tablet I took the pill at 10am yesterday
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2013, 08:11 AM
    It is foolish and dangerous to give medical advice without knowing your medical history and without a physical examination.

Make a long-distance call to your Physician and ask.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 08:24 AM
    Since Metoprolol is a beta blocker, it not only lowers your blood pressure, but can lower your heart rate as well. It would be dangerous of us to advice you on the increased use of this medication. You need to be seen in person by a medical practitioner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Metoprolol succunate ER 100 [ 0 Answers ]

I was taking metoprolol succunate ER 100 once per day now I am on metoprolol tartrate 50x 2 times a day. At what interevals should I take the tartrate? Thanks.

What is the difference between metoprolol tasan and metoprolol taeth? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been taking "metoprolol succ er 25mg tasan" for about a year. I just picked up a refill and it is a much larger tablet, and the label reads "metoprolol succ er 25mg taeth." I would like to know the difference between the "tasan" and the "taeth." I am having trouble finding either of those on...

50mg metoprolol vs 25mg metoprolol [ 1 Answers ]

Do you get the same results if you break a 50mg metoprolol in half as taking a whole 25mg tablet? And can you break a 25mg tablet in half to lower your dose?

What is the difference between metoprolol XR and Metoprolol succ er? [ 0 Answers ]

What is the difference between metoprolol xr 50 mg tabs and metoprolol succ er 50 mg tabs?

Difference between metoprolol tartrate and metoprolol succ'mate [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has been on Metoprolol since his heart attack 3 years ago. We went to pick up his pescription (which the doctor called in) yesterday and he went to take it tonight and it is for Metoprolol Tart. What is the difference and should he take it without consulting with the doctor?

View more questions Search