Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vikas Batra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 11:17 PM
    To remove a cut mark in face
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Vikas Batra, 22yr old, I was slipped last 22 days ago, and got a cut in side of my right eye, it is 4-5 cm long and in curve shape 1mm wide..
    Suggest me something(Cream/ Lotion/ Gel) to remove this Marks...

Thanks.
    Username_Chris Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 11:23 PM
    Use Aloe Vera, it's a natural plant which serves as a skin healer for all types of skin problems. Ranging from acne to sunburn.

It only alleviates the condition, it doesn't cure it. So make a trip to the nearest dermatologist which is only 15 minutes away and ask him for the best treatment. It's at no cost except some of your time and gas. But it's only worth it if you want it to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

My face has a black mark? [ 0 Answers ]

My face has ablack mark?

Diminish burn mark on face [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I got a small burn mark on my nose. Is there anything I can apply to help diminish the scar? It looks like a pimple! Thank you

Accidental mark on my forehead and face [ 2 Answers ]

Can you please suggest me any medicine or any other items that I can use to cure my marks on my face which gives me so ugly look.

Accidental mark on my forehead and face [ 2 Answers ]

These marks are not acne marks. I got these when I fell of from my Bike and my head hit on the road divider and got these marks which are still there on my face

View more questions Search