Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dirteater101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 10:22 PM
    How does a guy age 11 get a girlfriend around the age of 10-11?
    She is cute and I think she likes me because she always staring at me in class and I am nervous please help!!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 10:29 PM
    You don't even bother with it. You're too young to date.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 10:35 PM
    Dude! You eat dirt? Girls don't likke dirteaters!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 11:18 PM
    Kiddo, you're too young to date. Why do you want a girlfriend? Girls are nothing but trouble. Enjoy being a kid. Before you know it you'll be married with a couple of kids, a mortgage, a job you hate, a receding hairline, and a beer belly. Enjoy being young, leave the dating for when you're older.
    Username_Chris Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 11:36 PM
    When I was 5 I had a major crush on my teacher... she was in her early 30's. The girls my age were too naïve and gossipy so I always ignored them.

What I did was nothing. After a while this big crush I had went away and I knew it wasn't meant to be. I still think of her, but in the kindest most sincere way. When I was 12 I had girls flocking my way. I felt confused. The reason is because I was dating a triplet but this was this younger girl in the 5th grade that I felt a strong connection for but I couldn't because I wanted to be faithful.

We flirted even though we wanted to be exclusive. Then, May comes, school is out and we never see each other again. My girlfriend the triplet goes to a different middle school then me so we end it like mature adults... wait for it... over the phone, lol! Sorry, I had to pull that one.

I mean, I couldn't drive so me being a kid how was I supposed to confront her? Look, little man, crushes come in go. It's the law of attraction. If you want to date this girl, don't. Just be friends with her. Why rush into things at such a young age? Focus on your schooling and if all goes well you guys will end up being together some day. Just not now or next year. You first have to learn the game and master the art of wooing women. It takes lots of practice and rejections but it's worth it.

Hope you had enough attention span to take my advice. I know I didn't at your age.

P.S. You might get slapped a couple times while mastering this art.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 15, 2013, 04:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Username_Chris View Post
    You first have to learn the game and master the art of wooing women.
    Seriously? You are advising a 11 yr old about "wooing" women??

One of the major issues we have in this society is that children are being "forced" to grow up too quickly. Entertainment media among others are glorifying the romantic relationship so children are trying to emulate adult behaviors way before they are ready to do so.

An 11 yr old should not be interested in a relationship at this stage. Let him enjoy being a kid first.

Besides with, it is up to parents to decide when their children can start such relationships.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2013, 06:29 AM
    What would you do with a girlfriend? In name only?
    Try to be an 11 year old boy, and forget about girls for now. This might be one of those things that your friends are doing, and you want to do it, too... have a girlfriend.
    I am sure you have better things to do than trying to keep up with someone else, if that is the case. Be friends, and forget about girlfriends.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 07:51 AM
    You will have many crushs my young friend, and best to talk to your dad or brother, as to how to handle yourself but at your age there is no dating, just just play dates, but making friends with girls, the same as you do the boys is all you can do.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 15, 2013, 07:56 AM
    At 11 you just be a boy at her school. She is too young for anything else and so are you. You two can be friends, that's about it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2013, 08:40 AM
    If she's staring at you... you need to chek for boogers hanging out of your nose.. or a piece of toilet paper out of your pants... or someone taped a sign on your back.

In any case... forget it... you have far more important things that need your attention now and in the coming years...

There will be plenty of time for girls when you get older... AFTER high school.

Until then they are going to cause you more problems than you can imagine... some of it their fault.. most of it your fault.

THere is nothing at all wrong with just being friends however... having friends is a good thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am of an age between 10 and 100 when I write my age in hexadecimal base 16 the digi [ 2 Answers ]

I am of an age between 10 and 100 I noticed that when I write my age in hexadecimal base 16 the digits are in the reverse order of my age in decimal base 10 how old am I

How to get a guy @ age 14 [ 5 Answers ]

There is this really cute guy but my family is really close to his, I have never been out with anyone before and I don't no what do, how do I find out more about him? How do I get him to know I am into him other than flirting? How can I see him often without making it obvious?

View more questions Search