Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mary barber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 08:19 PM
    I feel that I have something stuck in my esophagus. It's been going on for a few daLo
    I need to drink lots of water to get food down. A little uncomfortable but not painful. Never experienced this before. Just got over the flu yesterday

Check out some similar questions!

I am stuck or so I feel [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been in a long term relationship for the most of 6and a half years.we have many differences and there are many things between us that are just not in the same wave length. I dislike him as a lover--- he doesn't help situations while I make all the efforts... and now I've...

I feel so stuck. I don't know what to do. Or who to talk to. So... [ 2 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with somebody, and have been for over a year now. I am 19, and he is 23 years old. We met at a party, and started dating around 3 days after we met. So that must have been a sure sign in the beginning that this was not going to turn out very good. Anyway, a couple years...

Feel like I'm stuck in a maze - how to even start seeking a way out? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I think the best way of describing my life right now as compared to a year ago is 'destroyed'. At least that's how I feel. A year ago I was relatively happy - moved into a nice new flat with my girlfriend and had gotten myself a great well-paid job. I'd only just brought myself out...

How can I leave a christian home where I feel stuck? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I live with my parents. I am sick and tired of feeling stuck in my house without permission to go out with my friends. My father is the type that has rules that I have to follow if I still live in his house, but I don't have the courage to confront him. That is why I want to...

I feel stuck and don't know what to do [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am new to this site,although I do sometimes read many posts and advice on the No Contact rule (NC) I just would like some advice myself on this situation. I'm in my mid 30's and am about to graduate college,and looking into going to grad school. I am originally from Chicago and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.