Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firebolt93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 08:12 PM
    Maps problem
    Complete the following method:
    ● public static Map<String,ArrayList<String>> loadEditMap(String filename). This method reads a collection of words, all of the same length, and returns an
    “edit map” for the words. In the map, each word (key) is associated with an ArrayList (value) containing all the other words that different from it by exactly one character (an edit distance of one). Each word in the file will therefore appear in the map once as a key and possibly in the ArrayLists associated with several other words. For example, the small set of words “bank”, “roof”, “sand”, “sank” and “tank” would produce the map:
    “bank” → [“sank”, “tank”]
    “roof” → []
    “sand” → [“sank”]
    “sank” → [“bank”, “sand”, “tank”]
    “tank” → [“bank”, “sank”]

Check out some similar questions!

Google Maps [ 1 Answers ]

My Google Maps has duplicity when pulled up. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? B1953

Google Maps [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I don't know if this is the right place to post this question. But I hope to get some replies. Here is what I'm searching for: I'm trying to develop some sort of web application that makes use of Google maps API. Does anyone know how Google stores its data (pics, maps, etc)? Or maybe you...

Network maps? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi thomasjm_55 here and I am searching for the perfect free auto discovery software for network mapping our network? One I have had a look at is called the Dude, is others out there that I can use? :D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.