Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HR123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 02:33 PM
    I take a long time to ejaculate. Do I have delayed ejaculation and how can I cure it?
    When having sex with my girlfriend for around half an hour, she gets sore and either finishes me off or I do it myself, but this still take another 10 - 20 minutes

Check out some similar questions!

Who is more likely to be the father? Pre ejaculate or full ejaculation? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had sex with another guy when I was with my boyfriend. Now my boyfriend cums in me all the time however he has some drug issues. Now the other guy I had sex with didn't come in me he pulled out. I just found out I'm pregnant and don't know who the father is and I'm with my boyfriend who...

Delayed ejaculation [ 4 Answers ]

How can I deal with the problem of delayed ejaculation and what are the causes ?

Lexapro - Delayed Ejaculation, If Ever [ 5 Answers ]

I've been on Lexapro for about a week and read that one of the side effects is delayed ejaculation. Well our first attempt lasted and hour or so and was onable to reach a climax. Panphlet says that most side effecrs are mild and transient. Will the delayed ejaculation diminish or go away. Anyone...

Delayed ejaculation [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend is getting upset because sex is taking so long. It takes me around 15 minutes to ejaculate. The shortest time has been 5 minutes. We can't have a quickie and I was just wondering is this normal and is there anything that I can do do make sex more quick at times. Most of the time...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.