Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    somnyou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 12:09 PM
    How can you make money if your 11 years old
    I am an 11 year old girl with a poor family and hoping to buy myself a iPod 5 but I need 300 dollars and get no allowance can u guys help me?
    Username_Chris Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2013, 12:18 PM
    I recently lost an IPod. So what I do is just sing the song and if I don't know the words I hum it. I know how you feel, constantly wanting to listen to music wherever you go... the bus, home, friends, a stroll, when you go to sleep.

Very frustrating. I think you should be happy at least owning a computer ad being able to go to YouTube. You can buy an MP3; they're only 10 - 30 bucks. It's better than nothing.

If you want to make money at your age you have to volunteer first. You have to help people and even though most people see it as free, it's not; you're helping someone and they're going to really appreciate you taking your precious time to help them. So you will eventually find some money to buy an IPod. They are expensive, though. Good luck on your journey to attaining one.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2013, 12:21 PM
    There are very few jobs for anyone as young as you. You're going to have to listen to Pandora or the radio or like Chris said, just hum or sing in your head.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If employee make $26.81 last year, how much will they make in 2 years? [ 1 Answers ]

If employee made $26.81 last year, how much will they make in 2 years?

View more questions Search