Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatau8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 10:53 PM
    Root canal
    I just had a root canal procedure on my two front teeth, I have been advised to get 2 crowns to cover the decolarisation of the teeth, at a cost of $1,000, I feel it is too expensive, but that is the only way I can have a beautiful smile. Should I go for it?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 13, 2013, 11:04 PM
    Yes, I'd go for it. You will have those teeth and that smile for the rest of your life. Maybe the dentist will put you on an easy-payment plan -- and actually, that's a pretty reasonable deal for crowns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After a root canal [ 2 Answers ]

I v ust gotten a root canal and he put a filling in. Do I need to have a crown

Do I really need a root canal? [ 3 Answers ]

April 2008: - my dentist put a filling into the top of my back, bottom molar -- she noted that it was a pretty small filling - the tooth didn't bother me at all prior to this - a couple days later I started getting an acute, sharp pain when I chewed on that side

First part of the root canal to kill the root... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I just need a bit of advice. Today I had the first part of my root canal done today, it was supposed to be the whole thing but the root of the tooth was badly infected therefore the anesthetic did not numb the nerve (as its PH sensitive and the infection was quite acidic),so it only went...

Do I need a root canal ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bottom front tooth that is gowing darker over the years. There is no pain - never has been. The colour of the tooth is not an issue for me - it does not show. The dentist X-Rayed the tooth which appeared completely normal. He tested the tooth and says it is `dead' inside. ...

Root canal [ 3 Answers ]

I have an achy tooth that has a crack through it also .my dentist today took x-ray and it indicated small infection at root.I get panics at dentist and with injections and am only allowed non adrenalin based local anaestethics. I have heard weird stories about root canals e.g. they can give you...

View more questions Search