Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuteteddy101 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2013, 10:00 PM
    Is this normal?
    I am nearly 13 so I should be starting puberty. For about a year or so, my nipples and that area started to hurt. Now they have grown just a tiny bit but it still hurts when I touch it or accidentally get hit there. I just want to know if this is normal and does it happen to every girl?
    baconluvrz Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Feb 13, 2013, 10:10 PM
    No it isn't you should see a doctor about it
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 13, 2013, 10:17 PM
    It's very normal. Your breasts will be tender as they bud and grow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I distinguish the normal vaginal discharge from a not normal? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, It's been quite a while that I experience vaginal discharged. I don't feel itchy in that area neither the burning sensation, but I noticed lately that I have been experiencing a vaginal discharged even right after my period and continuous. And I discharge more when I go to the bathroom. Can...

I have a bump on my nose, is it normal or not normal! [ 1 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced two months ago, within that time I got this strange looking bump and I thought it was a pimple so I popped it. It resulted with a scab that fell off after like 3 days and then my nose was normal again. Recently the bump has come back, its red and looks a bit whitish like the...

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal?

Are drywall cracks in arched doorways normal? How much is normal? [ 3 Answers ]

I have large, arched, drywall covered openings in my livingroom and dining areas. Some of them are showing cracks along drywall tape seams. The house is about 5 years old. My question is, how much is normal? Thanks!

View more questions Search