Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Imma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 08:30 AM
    Pregnancy
    I missed my period on December I took pills I saw it on 4th January till 8th January but I haven't seen it this February the cycle was it becos of the pill?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2013, 08:34 AM
    What kind of pills are you talking about specifically?
    Imma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 08:37 AM
    Cytotec
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 13, 2013, 10:03 AM
    This is an abortion drug used to cause a chemical abortion in pregnant women,

Where you sexually active ? Did you test positive for being pregnant ?
    This drug is not normally used to control period, so why did you take this drug ?

Cytotec has a long list of side effects and should not be taken unless properly under doctor permission and supervistion
    Cytotec Official FDA information, side effects and uses.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 13, 2013, 10:11 AM
    May I ask why you took cytotec? Were you pregnant at that time? This is not a morning after pill, but a very dangerous abortion pill.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had sex a ew days ago I bleed while we were as he popped my cherry I had the pill for the first time that morning and made sure we used a condom I have had spotting for the last few days does this mean anything ?

Possible pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi ,I had sex 3 days after my period ,and he in me ,could I got pregnant,I am 32 and my period is every 28 days.

Please help pregnancy question [ 21 Answers ]

This dose sound really stupid and I no deep down the ansaw any one would but I worry about every think because I got anxiety and worry about everythink even though some of the things I worry about are impossible... well I just wanted to no if sperm could live in the female body for 9 months?? and...

Etopic pregnancy at 16 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 Last year I had a etopic pregnancy and it was tramatic after that I got on depo I didn't like it so I switched to the pill but I lost my pack and had unprotected sex with my ex boyfriend the next day I got my period for Apprx 7 days but I'm still... " Bleeeding I asked my ex to get an...

View more questions Search