Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guzhengold Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 07:17 AM
    Restore chrome history
    I would like to get a program or extension which can swim through my chrome history and restore my visited websites only once (even if history repeats the visited website many times) so that I can in turn recreate my last lost sessions, which don't return anymore automatically, since I closed chrome more than once.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 13, 2013, 07:27 AM
    Once deleted the history is basically GONE for good.
    There are a number of apps and methods I have seen that claim to do this, but on the whole they are rubbish.
    guzhengold Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2013, 02:22 PM
    Let me clarify myself. I still have all my history. I just can't restore my previous session.
    My problem is as follows: I have closed my chrome twice; after closing it first time I didn't click restore last session, so I am missing now this cruciall and valuable restore option and have to search in turn through all my history and fish it one by one, which seems near to impossible with all those dizzying history links.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 13, 2013, 02:28 PM
    So what are you trying to restore ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need history... But I use Google chrome [ 2 Answers ]

I need history... I use Google chrome so I don't know were to find it. Any suggestions?

I need to restore my internet history desperately! [ 2 Answers ]

Please some one help! I've tried restoring the system to yesterday ( I really really need the history for yesterday) but its just come up with Wednesday in my history but nothing under it?? PLEASE help!

Restore deleted internet history [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a new computer and deleted the favorites on my old computer (I was giving this computer to a friend). I need to get the deleted favorites back. Any ideas? Thank you.

Restore deleted internet history [ 2 Answers ]

I've deleted the internet history and now I need to restore it. How do I go about doing that?

View more questions Search