Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rollie-pollie Posts: 53, Reputation: -3

Feb 12, 2013, 10:45 PM
    My baby
    Hey OK so I'm pregnant and at times I will feel really sick and my tummy will hurt really bad and then I can't sleep half the time and then food disgustes me what should I do
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 12, 2013, 10:50 PM
    You can try drinking ginger ale and talking to your doctor. Otherwise you wait it out just like the rest of us mothers have.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 12, 2013, 11:27 PM
    It's called morning sickness, and most women go through it during pregnancy. It's part of being pregnant, as are hemorrhoids, stretch marks, flatulence, weight gain, varicose veins and much more.

Welcome to motherhood. Pregnancy is the easy part.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 13, 2013, 12:43 AM
    Agree, welcome to motherhood, all of it sounds like normal events during pregnancy
    How many months pregnant are you ?
    Are you following up with your doctor ?

Feb 13, 2013, 01:30 AM
    Yes I'm tlking to my doctor he keeps saying stuff like big huge doctor words I mean come one
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 13, 2013, 02:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rollie-pollie View Post
    yes im tlking to my doctor he keeps saying stuff like big huge doctor words I mean come one
    Ask him to speak english

Feb 13, 2013, 03:59 AM
    Lol I wonder how he will take it
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 13, 2013, 04:14 AM
    Another example of how you are not ready to be pregnant. I can't imagine a doctor who would not make sure he was understood to a pregnant 16 yr old.

The good news is that, at least you are under a doctor's care. I'm wondering who is paying for it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 13, 2013, 08:14 AM
    In us I am, tax payers, if ttthey use welfare

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

An slovakia and born my baby in ireland?1wk ago is my baby irish [ 1 Answers ]

I am slovakia and I have lived in ireland for 2years , can my son get irish citizen or slovakia citizen if I deliver my baby in 2months time in ireland

My husband had a baby in high school and the girl gave the baby up for adoption. [ 2 Answers ]

My husband had a baby in high school the girl gave the baby boy up for adoption in Dec 1979 in glendale AZ. We have five boys and would like to see if we can locate him.

My son is 21 andrecieves ssi.he has a baby 1month old,can the baby's mother get child [ 2 Answers ]

My son is disabled and receives ssi benfits monthly.he cannot work at all.his girlfriend is trying to make him pay chid support.can she dio this and how?

Non-married HSMP visa holder expecting baby.will the baby have UK citizenship ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. any advice will be appreciated. I am currently in the UK on the HSMP visa and in 2012 can apply for indefinite leave to remain and then citizenship. I am pregnant with my first child and am estranged from the father who is a UK citizen. We are not married. Will my child be a UK citizen...

View more questions Search