Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greezydiesel Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2013, 08:52 PM
    New towers within eyesight
    I was outside tonight a noticed a large number of new towers within eyesight of my home.I have a hot tub in my backyard and have noticed the towers off in the distance as we (my wife and I) sat in the tub.I even commented that I could see thirteen(13) of the towers.Tonight I counted at least six(6) new towers.Most,if not all,of the new towers have super bright white lights on them.All of the new towers have been installed in the past year.My question is... Why are so many new towers needed within a short period.I don't think they could all be cellphone towers because cell companies share towers now,thereby reducing the number of towers needed industry wide
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2013, 08:58 PM
    There are other reasons for towers... Radio (all types).. TV etc... point to point microwave , relay towers.. etc... etc...

Feb 12, 2013, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    There are other reasons for towers......Radio (all types)..TV etc....point to point microwave , relay towers..etc....etc...
    My question was concerning the number of new towers in such a short period.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2013, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by greezydiesel View Post
    My question was concerning the number of new towers in such a short period of time.
    THey needed them... you could contact the city and enquire because they ALL had building permits issued. I don't have a crystal ball, but if you see who built them... you could get a lot of information from that.

Feb 12, 2013, 09:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    THey needed them....you could contact the city and enquire because they ALL had building permits issued. I don't have a crystal ball, but if you see who built them...you could get a lot of information from that.
    Cool,thanks. I'll see if I can find them (the towers) on Google earth,then see them in person. Hopefully they will have something posted on their fences.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My eyesight is bad,I hate glasses/contacts. What do I do to get perfect eyesight? [ 6 Answers ]

I really do hate glasses or contacts or any of the stuff related to it,so what are the fast ways to improvig my vision?I want to have clear vision again,please help me with effective answers P.S:pls don't recommend yoga!I don't know if I really like eye exercises but if they work please give me...

Connecting two hard drive towers together [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help trying to figure out how to connect two hard drive towers together. And, can I make one for gaming and the other for internet use and college stuff? Basically, I want one monitor.

Towers [ 3 Answers ]

I am following for information about tower types(data sheets) for telecommunication radio transmission . Can anyone help me ? Thanks.

View more questions Search