Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    umaga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2013, 06:46 PM
    Is there such as laws and ethics?
    Oh my bad, I'm sorry. I am just doing a research in school.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 12, 2013, 06:55 PM
    There are often conferences with legal experts, philosophers, religious clerics, scientists, and those who study nothing but ethics to discuss ethics. Can you ask a more specific question?
    Something like the ethics of animal/human cloning would be a good example of a topic that falls under all areas of study. Rights to DNA. Population control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Helpline telephone number to save daughter-in-laws from mother-in-laws torture [ 2 Answers ]

I got my daughter last June 19, 2011 to one Mr Shankar of same religion. He is the only son to his parents. They are living in Delhi. Mother-in-law is torturing my daughter by wounding words. When she complaints to her husband he is not listening to my daughters complaint. Though her husband...

International marriage and divorce laws in regard to american laws [ 3 Answers ]

Dateline: U.S. resident from panama in national guard gets stationed in panama and gets married U.S. resident comes back from panama (without wife cause she does not want to leave her country) U.S. resident becomes a naturalized citizen of U. S. Naturalized U. S. citizen gets american...

Describe how personal ethics relate to organizational ethics. [ 3 Answers ]

How do personal ethics relate to organizational ethics?

How do personal ethics relate to organizational ethics? [ 1 Answers ]

How do personal ethics relate to organizational ethics?

View more questions Search