Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 12, 2013, 07:10 PM
    I think we need to cut to the chase for the last time. The only way to determine pregnancy is with a pregnancy test, either urine or blood. A urine test can be taken with first morning urine 2 weeks after a missed period. If you test negative you wait until your next period is due, test again if you miss it, or get a blood test.

For the final time, there is no way, NO WAY, to determine pregnancy by symptoms.

So, to the poster, good luck, I hope it works out the way you want, but really, this thread has run its course. You've been given the only information that will help you, you were given it from the first response. So good luck.

Alty out.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 12, 2013, 07:21 PM
    Amen!
    This thread is closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy due dates [ 2 Answers ]

So my last perod was October 9 and I went to the doctors to confirm my pregnancy and let me know how many weeks I am, and they tell me my due date is August 17 and that I'm 29 weeks pregnant. If I really am due on August I would be pregnant for 10 months. I also go to different websites to check...

Can breast tenderness, and frequent unrination be caused by only pregnancy? [ 35 Answers ]

I have had breast tenderness, for about 5 days, and have had frequent urination for about 7 days now. I ovulated a little over a week ago, and had my last period sept 30, 2009. Is it possible I am pregnant already, and having symptoms. Or is there another reason for this?

How can I produce breast milk without pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I produce breast milk without getting pregnant? Because we have plan to adopt a little 2-3 month baby & I want to feed her with my own breast. Can u Pl.tell me is there any medication is available for that in the market? Pl.reply me at the earliest. Thanking you, JIGNESH SHAH

Pregnancy & Breast Implants [ 2 Answers ]

I have breast implants and I was wondering if having implants would cause me not to feel the soreness or tenderness in my breast if I am pregnant? My implants a fairly new so they are still a bit tender. Also, if Iam pregnant does that effect breastfeeding?

View more questions Search