Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sportsfan22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 02:21 PM
    Need girl advice
    I dated the love of my life for 3 years. We started having issues and things got complicated. Long story short she cheated on me. One minute she cared the next she didn't. We've been broken up for a year and things haven't got easier. I miss her and often wonder if she still thinks about me, if so in a negative or positive way?

Thanks for the help...
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 11, 2013, 02:26 PM
    You don't really ask a clear question.

I assume you want to know if you should try to get back with her? If that is your question, I would say no. She cheated on you, it's been a year, let it go. She wasn't as into you as you were her.

If your question is whether she thinks about you in a positive or negative way... well, there is no way for anyone here to know the answer to that.
    sportsfan22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 02:43 PM
    Yes that was poor format for the question I was trying to ask. Could have sworn I wrote more than that. So you're saying move on. Thanks for the help
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2013, 04:09 PM
    What was your actual question?

Do you still see this girl?

If you have not seen her for a year.. I would have expected you to have moved on by now. A year of no contact should have been enough.

I still think about friends or ex's I had years and years ago. I even remember a friend I had when I was 6. I do not regularly think about these people but the thoughts crop in now and again - both positive and negative. The busier you keep, the better you live your life and the more dating you do the more you will move on :P
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2013, 06:57 PM
    I am 71 yrs old, divorced after first 7 yrs of marriage, then remarried for 30 years. I have never forgot any girlfriends, or girls I ever knew. I had to move on, and live life as it comes to me.
    I am almost sure she thinks about you some, but in what way, No one can tell. I don't think any of us ever forget people we have known. I hope you can move on, find new friends and be happy. Remember, be honest, respectful, and caring and Smile. You will find someone, if not already. Best to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need Advice On A Girl [ 4 Answers ]

So I met this girl over the weekend. And she seems nice and she's really pretty. She has 2 kids. But I don't mind. I've been texting her. But, sometimes she stops texting me. I think maybe because I think I say something dumb on accident or something. I'm thinking of not texting her today to give...

Need some advice about a girl. [ 5 Answers ]

So this girl and I have been hanging out for about a month. We've gone on a couple dates, and we've really hit it off. We talk a lot, and it seemed like everything was going great. We call each other babe/baby, but we're not like "going out". So the other day, she tells me that she slept with her...

Girl advice [ 15 Answers ]

All right. This might be long. I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years, well she broke up with me. At first it sucked ***. But then I realized that she was a horrible person to me and that I deserve better. She hooked up with the guy I was having issues with her hanging with 3 days...

Need advice about a girl I know [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, its been awhile since I've been here. I'm sure all you regulars remember me with the psyco ex (wildcat21 etc.)... neways this is my situation. This girl I know from high school, over the yrs we've seen each other around at college or on the bus and talked when we did run into each other. I was...

UK Girl needs some US advice! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey People, I live in the UK and the products we got here is very limited. Anyway I was using a product called 21 days fade cream http://www.21days.net/product_fadecream.htm My face was always a uneven colour and darker than the rest of my body, the cream I was using worked yeah so I stopped but...

View more questions Search