Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apatel4272 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 08:23 AM
    Will consumption of 1/2 can of 12 ounce can of o'douls show up as a failed ETG/ETS
    Dear Dr. Bill,
    I consumed about 1/2 can of O'douls on Saturday around 8:30 pm and had to provide a sample for an ETG test on Monday around 7:21am. I am just worried that the results will come back as a failed test, If testing for the court is 1000ng/ml and 2000ng/ml ?

Check out some similar questions!

Etg's and Ets's [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently on probation for a DUI and I take etg's on a regular basis. I received a call today that I had a positive. I have not drank so I am planning to have them retest the sample which means they will use an ets. My cutoff is at 500ng and my po says I was at 700ng. Is it worth it to get the...

EtG test, o'douls [ 1 Answers ]

If I have approx 3 o'douls on Saturday. And am done drinking at midnight, will I pass an EtG test at 9 am on Monday?

Etg/ets testing [ 9 Answers ]

Hi DrBill100, I had to take an ETG/ETS urnie test today. I drank pretty heavily Friday night, but have not drank since. It's been about 110 since I last drank? What are my odds of passing?

Etg/ets testing [ 10 Answers ]

DrBill, I might have an EtG test soon. I will be about 110 ten hours from my last drink. I did drink pretty heavily that night? With that said, what are the chances of etg/ets showing in my urine from that night aprox 110 hours from last drink? Thanks for your help!

Will 2 o'douls show up in a EtG test after 52 hours? [ 5 Answers ]

Well the title says it all I'm an idiot and didn't know o'douls actually had alcohol in it! Defeats the non alcoholic name doesn't it! So I drank 2 and 52 hours later I will be taking a ua. Dr bill what's your take on this sufficient time? Or am I screwed? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.