Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelsers75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 03:32 AM
    Hospital stay for 13 yr old
    hi my 13 yr old son was in hospital for 2 days with hemiplegic migraines and a viral infection. The migraine was fine leaving but he was still sick with a cough and temp up and down, they did a chest x-ray that was clear and sent him home that was 5 days ago. Since then he has blood in nose and phlegm, he is in good form but yest started feeling unwell, he went out without me knowing for 10 minutes, when he came back in he looked reallyunwell then he got sick a few times was feeling light headed again. He was OK again for the night. I was wondering is this just the end of the viral infection or should I get him checked again. Thanks for your time.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 11, 2013, 04:50 AM
    You should really take him in to the ER. He should not have gone out, but I guess he didn't take it seriously enough, and he should, especially with migraines and a viral infection.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2013, 06:49 AM
    I agree have him checked again
    shelsers75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 07:47 AM
    Hi thanks for your replies, he seems a lot better today, not coughing as much. I'm making sure he stays in the warm. Il keep a close eye on him, thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Back from 2 day hospital stay, still no answers [ 18 Answers ]

I am SO CONFUSED. We went for a 24 hour EEG, where they video and sound record my 7 year old daugter the WHOLE time we are there, and I push a button anytime I notice what I believe to be a seizure. Her doctor and her nerologist is testing for absence seizures. We checked in early Monday morning,...

Is my seizure something I should stay in the hospital for [ 2 Answers ]

I had a seizure and fell and I have a huge bump on my head but also an area that is like a bruised apple or orange. Very soft. Light is killing my eyes and my head is killing me more than ever. If I move I will vomit. Will they admit me in the hospital?

Hospital stay [ 1 Answers ]

For a hospital stay. My health insurance shows $1,000 deductible+ $300.00 a day for five days So if the hospital charges is $200.00 a day for 3 days. The insurance doesn't cover anything. Am I correct?? All insurance companies negotiate cost So its hard to say what they paid. Only a...

As a patient, can a hospital make me stay? [ 31 Answers ]

What are my rights if a hospital tries to make me stay but I want to leave?

Deductible for hospital stay insurance policy [ 1 Answers ]

I know what a deductible is. But what is the term "20% coinsurance after hospital deductible" What is 20% coinsurance mean?? Also it mentions"20% coinsurance up to a out of pocket maximum per contracted year of $1,500.00

View more questions Search