Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walker walker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2013, 03:56 PM
    EtG
    I drank Saturday at 2 oclock... I have EtG test on Thursday will I pass?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 10, 2013, 03:58 PM
    What happens if you FAIL ?
    walker walker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2013, 03:59 PM
    Jail
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 10, 2013, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by walker walker View Post
    Jail
    So you risk jail by drinking? Why are you drinking then?
    KCUA Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 01:56 AM
    Yes you will pass. I just took a test. Drank mass fri night/sat. test mon. morning. I was so scared. But I passed.. walker walker.. go judge your family or something and get off this forum
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 11, 2013, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KCUA View Post
    yes you will pass. I just took a test. Drank mass fri night/sat. test mon. morning. I was so scared. But I passed.. walker walker.. go judge your family or something and get off this forum
    You are not the OP, so there's no way you can say that he/she will pass. It all depends on your weight, your height, your metabolism. One person can pass when another fails. So how do you know for sure that the OP will pass? I'd like to see your research on this, and not just "I passed, so you will too".

walker walker go judge your family or something and get off this forum?
    Who are you talking to, and how dare you talk to anyone like that. We're all on this forum for a reason, either to ask a question, or answer questions. It's not your call who stays and goes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DrBill100 - EtG really so overhyped? Now baffled: lab says 3 drinks=20-24hrs. EtG? [ 7 Answers ]

Dr.Bill, I have been researching both the validity and dangers of false positives and negatives of this test as it is used for criminal, employment, and child custody reasons. In addition to the variant cut-offs, incidental exposures, etc. I am flabbergasted by the amount of conflicting info out...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

EtG [ 0 Answers ]

I learned that I might be called in for an ETG test on this Wednesday afternoon. I had the equiv of 10-12 beers this past Wednesday between 3 and 9 pm. Was feeling pretty tipsy but was definitely sober by Thu afternoon around 2 pm, but probably earlier, but lets say 2 pm just to be safe. I also had...

View more questions Search