Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coastal or not Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 12:20 PM
    PrePaid Legal
    Does anyone have any info on PrePAid Legal?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 18, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Yes, one person sells you a plan that allows you to call and ask an attorney in your state questions, they provide a will and discounts on attorneys that are contracted with them. They may not have local attorneys in many areas.

You in turn get to sell to people you know or others these plans. And in turn they can sell to people they know. There is upfront fee for this right to sell, and you are required to be a member of the plan.

If you want the plan, and believe in it, it can sell but you are not going to get rich, you will have to work hard to sell and have to be a great salesperson to make it work.

Not a overall bad plan, still close to MLM ( not that it is bad)
    But you are not going to make money just sitting at home, you are going to have to talk to people, hand out flyers and do presentations.

I have heard of some people selling them off web sites but do not know anyone that did this personally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prepaid Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, just wondering how I find Insurance expense & Prepaid insurance when when Jan 1st the balance is $600 and I Apr. 30 is $2,400. HELP please:(

Prepaid insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem... I am renewing my company's insurance policy and I am paying 25% downpayment of the premium in Sept. and the rest in 10 monthly installments. When I pay down the 25% do I record this is prepaid insurance? Also, the 10 monthly installments should be recorded as insurance...

Where can I buy prepaid cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy a prepaid card to be able to download music from the internet for my MP3 player. I know I can download it for free, but I don't want to do that.

Prepaid Account [ 1 Answers ]

Company A is sending a check to Company B(manufacturing company) each month as a prepay to cover expenses. On the books of Company B upon receiving the check from Company A, the check would be recorded as a debit to cash and a credit to what? What type of prepaid account should be set up? Once...

View more questions Search