Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    09182652586 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2013, 10:02 AM
    Stopped mercilon pill
    Hi. Im a first time user of mercilon pill. I took in my 1st day mens,that was jan.1. I stopped it on the 7th day because. Still bleed and it continued up to 14 days
    . Until now. I still don't have my period. Is it possible I'm pregnant?

Check out some similar questions!

I have stopped taking the pill for 9 days could I get pregnant ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've been of the pill for about 9 days I last finished my period on the 26th of September and then I stopped taking my pill on the 27th I had bleeding until Monday the 3rd October . And now I'm not bleeding anymore . I am just wondering if I could get pregnant ? And how will I know , I stopped

Period stopped after taking plan b pill. [ 0 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend I did not *** inside her, that same night she got her period, and the next day I bought her plan b, the next day her period stopped. Is this normal?

Stopped taking pill [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I have been taking the pill for 4 years and then stopped for about 6 months due to no insurange. My period was out of wake during those months but I still got them and they were all normal flow and average cramping like they have always been. Then I recently started a new relationship...

I'm 29 why.o. And stopped the pill in feb. After being on it for 14 yrs. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 29 year old female in generally decent health. I stopped the marvelon pill in February 2010 after being on it for 14 years. Each month, my period has been getting shorter, where this month it was only 1 day and not "normal" but brownish with small clots (I think minimal). It also does not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.