Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikkip36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2013, 12:12 AM
    Requesting a copy of my review
    I recently requested a copy of my performance review from six months ago. I've moved offices and don't have all of my files. I emailed, my boss emailed, and I finally called hr. She asked me three times very sternly why I needed it. It has been a whole week and still nothing. How can this be? Is it that she thinks I'm looking elsewhere or that she doesn't have the information? I don't think its against the law or even a bad review... so what gives? Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 10, 2013, 12:17 AM
    I always got a copy when I was reviewed. (I have 30 years' worth of reviews. :)) There should be no problem with your having a copy. They are for your benefit, thus you should have a copy anyway.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 10, 2013, 12:46 AM
    HR is behind right now since it was tax time and W2 and 1099 had to go out. People are on vacation and I can think of a dozen reasons, they perhaps did it, the next day, put it in a envelope but of course it does not go out, till the next day ( day 3) common in many offices, so now it is in transit and will come to your boss about maybe day 6 or 7. After that maybe a day or two for your boss to get it to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I legally entitled to a copy of my work performance review? [ 2 Answers ]

I've never, every had a problem receiving a copy of my work performance review when asked for a copy. I currently work in a hospital urgent care setting and just had my performance review which was very good. When I asked the manager for a copy for my filed she said that the manager at her other...

How we review boiler pressure parts detail drawing review/read [ 0 Answers ]

How we review boiler pressure parts detail drawing review/read

Can I get a copy of my performance review? [ 2 Answers ]

It would only make sense that workers have a right to a copy of their performance review to learn what needs improvement. I am curious because management has given me oral notice of my performance review results, but did not supply me with a copy for my records. Now that I am applying for...

Letter to Hotel requesting to review price [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to write a letter to the GM of the hotel explaining that their sales team are not responsive for a regular stay client but keep sticking to their sales pitch. I am not sure how to start the letter and end it off. Thanks

View more questions Search