Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Victorandrade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2013, 07:14 PM
    How can I be informed on updates on my 401k?
    Greetings,

I have not worked for the past 4 years and have not received my quarterly 401k statements. I have been out the U.S. for the same amount of time, and was looking to maybe collect on it, or at least know where I stand.

Is there a site were I can search and find further information on my 401k just using my SSN?

I would really appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

I am benificary to a will which the other benificaries have already been informed [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that I am a benificary to a will which the other benificaries were informed of weeks ago, but I have not been contacted. The executors know where I live as they are my brother in law and my nephew, but they do not speak to me. Have they a right to withhold this information? I...

Not informed of GA divorce proceedings [ 7 Answers ]

The salient facts of the case are this: 1. I went through a very ugly separation about 18 months ago. 1 Child was involved. 2. My ex-wife moved, with my daughter, approximately 8 hours away from our home in Jacksonville, FL into Georgia. 3. I was paying child support of approximately $450 per...

Can I dispute being sent to collections if I was not informed? [ 1 Answers ]

I was originally contacted by the company that held my classes requesting payment on a debt that I do not believe I owe. I requested information on the debt but I was never sent anything. This person never contacted me again and now I have a collection agency contacting me is there anything I can...

I need to know why I was not informed! [ 4 Answers ]

I moved into my apartment five months ago. On the day I met with the landlord to pay the rent and security deposit, I asked to see the lease. She stated that she forgot to bring it with her. Two weeks had passed since I moved in and I called her to remind her. She apologized for being forgetful...

Not informed of Court date! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! This is my first post so please bear with me. I am in divorce proceedings and my husband and I went to mediation already and could not agree on a couple of things. Basically, he has been gone for 3 years and has not even seen our son since. I have major concerns over him having any...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.