Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2013, 08:52 AM
    Bad situation, friends mad at me...
    So, a while ago one of my friends messaged me saying I shouldn't trust one of my other friends. Well recently, the friend the conversation was about read it and told my other friend. Now the friend I was having the conversation with is mad cause they think I told them and now no one will talk to me
    I need some advice
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2013, 10:14 AM
    Find new, less dramatic friends. I'm surprised that a friend doesn't believe you.

Are these the same friends you asked about in December - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/ditched-friend-720359.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend gets mad when I hang out with friends? [ 1 Answers ]

Before everyone jumps to the 'controlling boyfriend' page, here's some background on the situation. My boyfriend and I have been together a year and four months, and besides him, I really don't have that many friends that I hang out with. I turned twenty one at the end of march (my boyfriend is...

Help, all my friends are mad at me. How should I fix this? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a group of friends and we're all pretty close, some more than others. One of the girls is named Leah. I also have another group of friends who I recently became friends with. I'm not super close with them and don't intend to be because they're seniors. Some people think they're fake and y...

Interesting situation with ex's best friends [ 2 Answers ]

So, I had posted before about how my ex's best friend had approached me a few months after my break up and he told me he had a crush on me and I had responded because I did too. We had kept in contact after the break up and occasionally talked to each other and then he admitted why he had kept in...

Should I be mad if I just got demoted in my best friends wedding? [ 6 Answers ]

We have been best friends for about 12 years and she's getting married this year in December. Of course I'm very excited for her and excited for myself when she asked me to be her maid of honor, especially since she's the closest I have to a sister. But just last night she caved in to pressure from...

Wife gets mad when I ask her about her Guy friends [ 10 Answers ]

My wife gets angry when I ask her about her Guy friend whom are mostly exes and even one she had an affair with. She really gs mad when I ask if she talks to him and I see his phone number on the bills and she has his email address but never any email to read cause she deletes them AM I in trouble...

View more questions Search