Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaldrich8392 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2013, 08:52 AM
    Corel Draw Sizing Button not working
    I have CorelX5 and if I type a size in the sizing box at the top of the page, my object will not change sizes, it remains the same. The only way I am able to resize an object or text is to use the sizing handles on the object. This makes it tough to get an exact size. I figure I must have locked the box at one time, but I can not figure out how to unlock it.
    daimonstocks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2013, 06:12 AM
    CorelDraw data can be opened, viewed, read through cdr fix
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 1, 2013, 02:47 AM
    Try resetting CorelD

This will not uninstall or delete any of your information. This will simply set the settings back to its original state...

Close Corel.
    Hold down the "F8" key the launch Corel.
    It will ask you "Are you sure you want to overwrite the workspace with the factory defaults?"
    Select yes and try it again.

Hope this helps
    Grant - South Africa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corel Draw causes work delay [ 3 Answers ]

Folks I have AMD Optron machine with 2 GB SCSI RAM, 400 GB HD. I am using Corel Draw 13. But it is taking too much time to open a file. I generally work on 200-400 MB file in corel, it takes around 5-7 minutes to open and some time 40 MB file also take same amount of time. Someone told me to...

Corel draw help desk? [ 1 Answers ]

Cmyk plate is on but it not visible, other plate visible

Corel DRaw X4 missing buttons! [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed Correl draw. Everything seems to be working OK, but when I went into the trace mode it seems I'm missing the botom buttons. I did my trace, and I realized there's no way to save it. I looked at the help screen and it shows about 5 buttons on the bottom of the screen.( "Ok,...

View more questions Search