Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lori4984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Cervical cancer
    Can you get cervical cancer post partial hysterectomy? I still have my cervix
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 18, 2007, 11:38 AM
    If you still have your cervix I am sure you can still get cervical cancer.
    mwoodard1982 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 07:22 PM
    As far as my doctor has told me yes you can. Anyone with an intact cervix should be checked for cervical cancer regularly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cancer [ 4 Answers ]

My husband had cancer three years ago. The treatment they gave him caused him to have hearing loss and a little short term memory loss. Lately I am finding that his memory loss seems to be getting worse. He had the treatment at the VA and it was an experimental kind, since they didn't think he...

Cancer [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 12 year old Autistic (Asperger's) female, and I have been noticing some things going on with my right breast lately. It looks like it has been bruised up, my nipple is wrinked. I have been noticing discharge on my breast. I have had my meds. Switched from Risperdal to Geodon. Which...

Cervical fluid [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble distinguishing wet/sticky creamy, etc... I have an estimated fertile time of thurs June 9, 10, 11, with possible o on 12th. I am seeing signs of approaching o in my cervical fluid. I have been dry as the desert until today. They say you start sticky, then creamy, then wet...

View more questions Search